After five years of working closely with our clients, we felt we could address and serve our clients' needs even more effectively by conducting extensive research and interviews with people planning for and in retirement, business owners, accountants and attorneys. The process identified four main topics that concerned most people.
- Retirement - What will "retirement" mean for me? How much can I spend each month? Will I outlive my money?
- Healthcare Costs - How can I keep from eroding my assets? If needed, how can I afford the care I want without burdening my family?
- Estate Planning - How can I minimize waste when my estate passes, either in terms of taxes or expenses? How do I create an estate plan? Do I need one? Can I avoid leaving my children with a mess to clean up? How can I take care of my finances now so that my children don't have to experience the added stress that I did when my parents died?
- Business Exit Planning for Business Owners - How can I leave my business with my health, sanity and fair compensation for what I created?
Based on our experience guiding clients through the decisions that come with these and other important concerns, we formulated the Wealth Care Process, a financial planning tool that allows us to address each issue simply, thoroughly and effectively.
The Wealth Care Process
We focus on eliminating the disconnect between traditional financial services and what people really want out of their finances. Our Wealth Care Process provides a systematic approach that ensures that your values, intentions and goals are understood before any specific financial information is gathered and analyzed. Recommendations and financial solutions are tailored to each client's specific circumstances.
The Wealth Care Process helps clients:
- Understand the relationship between values and goals.
- Prioritize their objectives.
- Harness the strengths of existing advisors.
- Understand and benefit from advanced estate planning techniques.
- Reach consensus among family members.
- Feel more confident about achieving objectives.
- Stop worrying about money.
Six Step Process